Mary Parham Burnett
* Aviation Attorney/ Law Offices of Mary Burnett, 1985- present
* Captain/ American Airlines, 1985- present
* Adjunct Professor of Aviation Law and CRM (Crew Resource Management)@ Jacksonville University, 1992- present
* Inaugural Board Member-Jacksonville Aviation Authority, 2001- 2010, Board Chairman (2005-2006)
* Member, Aviation Advisory Board, Jacksonville University
* Chairman, Aviation Law Certification Committee, Florida Bar
EXPERT WITNESS EXPERIENCE:
* Estate of Chester Bachorski v. Eagle Sky Patrol (1993)
* McNair v. United States of America- (1996-1998)
* Tillman v. United States of America- (2008)
* Estate of Delaporte v. Estate of David L Castle, James Jones & Bell Aircraft Sales and Service, Inc. (2010)
* Over 26 years experience practicing Aviation Law. Experience in aircraft accident cases, both as Florida Board Certified Aviation Lawyer and expert Witness.
* Captain for American Airlines -20,000+ hours total flight time
* Adjunct Professor of Aviation Law & Crew Resource Management @ Jacksonville University.
* Recipient of the Order of the Daedalians (National Fraternity of Military Pilots) 1998 Lt. General Harold L. George Civil Airmanship for heroism and the American Airlines "Spirit of American Award".
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice regarding their individual legal issues. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.