Mary Parham Burnett
* Aviation Attorney/ Law Offices of Mary Burnett, 1985- present
* Captain/ American Airlines, 1985- present
* Adjunct Professor of Aviation Law and CRM (Crew Resource Management)@ Jacksonville University, 1992- present
* Inaugural Board Member-Jacksonville Aviation Authority, 2001- 2010, Board Chairman (2005-2006)
* Member, Aviation Advisory Board, Jacksonville University
* Chairman, Aviation Law Certification Committee, Florida Bar
EXPERT WITNESS EXPERIENCE:
* Estate of Chester Bachorski v. Eagle Sky Patrol (1993)
* McNair v. United States of America- (1996-1998)
* Tillman v. United States of America- (2008)
* Estate of Delaporte v. Estate of David L Castle, James Jones & Bell Aircraft Sales and Service, Inc. (2010)
* Over 26 years experience practicing Aviation Law. Experience in aircraft accident cases, both as Florida Board Certified Aviation Lawyer and expert Witness.
* Captain for American Airlines -20,000+ hours total flight time
* Adjunct Professor of Aviation Law & Crew Resource Management @ Jacksonville University.
* Recipient of the Order of the Daedalians (National Fraternity of Military Pilots) 1998 Lt. General Harold L. George Civil Airmanship for heroism and the American Airlines "Spirit of American Award".